Rebuilding Together strengthens the lives of our most vulnerable communities by providing low-income homeowners with critical home repairs, accessibility modifications and energy-efficient upgrades. Rebuilding Together’s local affiliates and nearly 100,000 volunteers complete about 10,000 rebuild projects each year. As we rebuild homes, community spaces and nonprofit facilities, our lasting impact helps to stabilize and revitalize neighborhoods across the country. We believe that everyone deserves to live in a safe and healthy home.
There are many ways that YOU can help!
As rated by Charity Navigator, Rebuilding Together is in the top one percent of charities, having received 10 consecutive four-star charity ratings.
- Donate at JustGive.org
- Make a purchase using Amazon Smile
- Donate a Vehicle through Donation Line
- Contact us at 407-898-3777 and ask for Ed Green if you have questions about Major Gifts, Planned Giving, and other giving options
- Share your Rebuilding Together stories, photos, videos, etc. with us on Facebook and Twitter
- Share our story with your friends by recommending they connect with us through social media, sharing our Facebook posts, and re-tweeting our posts to Twitter.
Serve a term in AmeriCorps
Rebuilding Together’s CapacityCorps is a National*Direct AmeriCorps program with 65 full-time AmeriCorps members serving around the country with two members here in Orlando. Learn more about Rebuilding Together CapacityCorps.